Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Purpose: An Introduction

I have come to the realization that I really miss writing. Being a business major and all I have no real opportunity to write creatively or do too much deep thinking. I suppose in a way I have sold my soul for a deeper pocket book. Anyway, this is where my blog comes in. I originally wanted to create a website filled with my ‘articles’, poetry, and favorite things, but soon realized that it would take entirely too much time and effort. This blog may contain snippets of my everyday life, but its main purpose is to serve as a creative outlet for my thoughts/ideas. I hope to evoke some actual thought on some of the topics I plan on discussing. I really urge you all to participate by dropping off some comments. Well, thanks for reading, check back every few days and I may have some new material up.

Po - memoriesforsale.blogspot.com

Labels:

Posted by Po @ 1:19 AM